Friday, November 18, 2011

Is Chanel Perfume a good gift for your mom on teh holidays?

I have $170.00 dollars left over from holiday shopping for my dad, sister, and brother. My mom really likes Chanel but she is very priticular about her perfumes. She doesn't like to smell to fruity or old lady like. She is only 39. I am a 12 year old girl, Is that a good gift?|||yea it is n i would recommand the coco one my loves that perfume!!!!...|||i got my mum it :)|||absolutely. she'll appreciate it no matter what you get her. as long as it comes from your heart, then it's all good.|||any kind of chanel is a fantastic gift because its so collectable and very fashionable and popular. Chanel No 5 should be good as its really sort after and is seen as a luxury gift|||dont get chanel no 5 is she dont want old lady like. try chanel chance and chanel allure sensuielle. both really nice chanel scents.|||Yeah, sounds great!|||Chanel is a great gift for anyone, no matter is its perfume or a beautiful scarf. I'm sure she'll love it, you're her daughter.|||Perfume is always an "iffy" gift, as people's preferences differ, not to mention the fact that they smell differently on each person because of their body chemistry.





I'm sure she'll love anything you give her: how about 2 movie tickets %26amp; a gift certificate to her fave restaurant so the 2 of you can have a "girl's night out"?.





And CONGRATULATIONS on doing all of your shopping %26amp; still having so much left over-you must be a good saver!!!|||Hi,





Perfumes are always good gifts for women and men. I am sure your mom will be very happy with a perfume. If Chanel is too pricey you could try Davidoff Cool Water - women like it as lot.





I am sure that your mom will be very happy when she gets a perfume.





Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment