Monday, November 14, 2011

Can I hook up a wireless keyboard while using the internet chanel on the wii console?

My son is dying to use a keyboard 2 play roblox while on the internet chanel on the wii. I baught a wireless keyboard and it doesnt seem to want to connect. Do I need to connect to the home pc then to the wii or will it just not work at all?|||I can tell you for sure connecting it to your pc won't solve your problem. Also, if the keyboard comes with software that needs to be downloaded it probably wont work either (since the Wii can't read non Wii CD's without a hack). I think your best bet would be to just use a normal USB keyboard.|||I use the Logitech Wii Wireless Keyboard http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboa鈥?/a> I use it all the time. Not necessary for typing in internet searches but perfect when you need to type alot ie. sending emails in the Internet Channel or sending messages to people over the Wii Message Board. Have found it pretty accurate as long as there are no obstructions between you and the Wii.|||AFAIK, the wii only works with USB keyboards. It should work wireless or not. Did you plug the receiver into the USB port on the back of the Wii? The Wii's own wireless (wifi and bluetooth) do not work with keyboards.|||Sorry Unfortunetly You DO Need The Logitech Wii Keyboard. It Is The ONLY Keyboard Designed For The Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment