Monday, November 14, 2011

How do you authenticate a Coco Chanel Purse?

I have a Coco Chanel purse that when I listed on ebay, someone said it was a knock off. I don't believe some hick off of ebay knew this, so I need to get the purse authenticated. How would I go about that?|||I don't know what else to tell you, besides go to the sellers profile, and read the reviews of other people on how their bags are and if they are authentic or not. :)





But the for sure, always right way to know if your purse is a knock off is to take it to the store that sells them.





Peace %26amp; Love !





XoXo,


Riah|||Upload a ton of pictures to the Purse Forum. http://forum.purseblog.com/ These ladies have tons of the real deal and know what to look for. They may look for more specific or close up pictures but they will be able to tell you for sure. A lot of members do troll eBay looking for fakes to report, so it is possible that it was not "some hick" but someone who does know what they are talking about and you may have a fake bag. I am actually more inclined to think you are the hick, considering that no one would ever refer to it as a "Coco Chanel" but just a Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment