Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you agree that Givenchy and Chanel have the best makeup cosmetics?

I did try many brands, but these two seem work well on me. I also like the acne's skincare of chanel.|||i love chanel lipsticks, and blushers and foundations they are great, the lipsticks and lipglosse's cannot be beaten! true they don't have a lot of colour choices like other brands, but still the choices they have are good for many skin tones....


i only tried one lipgloss from givenchy and liked it, though i hated it the scent. But Chanel makeup is soo much superior to Givenchy's....i like CD more than Givenchy|||I haven't tried Givenchy, but I have tried some of Chanel. I liked it, but I love MAC, Urban Decay, and Too Faced better.|||Well they might be the best for your skin only.I think everyone should just find what works for her:)|||I don't like Chanel.|||yes. i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment