Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I get real Chanel logo earrings?

A friend of mine has a real pair of those chanel logo stud earrings that she got from chanel like 3-4 years ago. I've looked on their website, in the chanel store and at department stores that carry chanel and I can't find them anywhere. I assume they just went out of season so does anyone know if chanel will ever sell them again?


I've had three pairs of knock off ones that I got from little boutiques but I really want the real thing.|||They carried them at Christmas time, so I'd suggest keep on checking Saks (or other department stores that have Chanel within them) or the Chanel store. I didn't buy them when I was there, and they sold out before I came back to get them. Or, you can always check ebay- just make sure they're real (check the users' feedback, what else they've sold, etc).





Hopefully that helps! The real thing is always better than fakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment