Monday, November 14, 2011

How good are the Chanel make up brushes ?

I need some good make up brushes (foundation/concealer) etc. The chanel ones look good are they really good ? If not what other ones are ? Thanks xx|||very good. they don't shed, have natural hair, and hold up for a long time.





the ones sephora carries are pretty good as well.|||I use them and i love them. You dont use as much make up with them either, Because they have fine fibers it grabs the makeup and puts it on your face and doesnt retain alot in the brissles in turn not wasting your make up. I love them and the dont shed and they are sooooo soft. Love em! give em a try!|||I simply could not live without mine! There is no point buying expensive makeup if it's applied with cheap brushes that don't offer even coverage. The Chanel brushes are soft and never lose their natural hairs, which I understand are goat hairs. The brushes last an age too. In 7 years, I have only ever had to replace one blusher brush, and that was only because my cat shredded it!





I would recemmond that you clean your brushes regularly, for two reasons


1. To preserve the soft feeling


2. To prevent spreading dirt.


So many people forget to clean their brushes- shocking.





Good luck- your makeup will be flawless





x

No comments:

Post a Comment