Friday, November 11, 2011

How can I tell the difference between a authentic Chanel watches and a replica?

I saw one at a car boot sale and it had brass rivets with the tree symbol on them and a disc inside stamped with the tree symbol. Also embossed inside with the word Chanel. Having looked at the replicas on the internet against the real thing I'm unable to see much difference.I always go yesreplica to get some answers.but I need more.|||It's so hard to tell these days. The manufactures are so good at making them look identical in China. The best cure for knowing whether or not it is a real watch would be to buy it from a reputable source.|||It's really hard to tell now. If you want to be sure you're getting the real thing, buy one from the Chanel store or website. Or, just buy a fake one that looks so real nobody can tell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment